Summer Sale.

July 16, 2008

Remember this cool site? They are having a 20% off sale through July 27th (when you spend $50 or more -- enter code "summer08"). If you need a push in the right direction, here are a couple more things you might like:
This bedside water bottle and glass and would go perfect on my nightstand.

We have a bit of a mosquito problem over here at Green Acres. I'd like to try this -- I just can't bring myself to spray that other toxic poison stuff all over me and the babes.
I really like salt cellars a lot for some reason. This especially so.
Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I love the glass bottles and the salt cellar. We don't really have a need for insect repellant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Love the salt cellar. I've been in the market for one and it looks like you found it for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...