Need Some Dinner Ideas?

July 9, 2008

Some of you emailed me or left comments wanting to know more about Mark Bittman. Because I like you all so much, I looked up something in the NYT archives to share here. Mr. Bittman put together his first (I think) list of "101 Simple Meals Ready in 10 Minutes or Less " last July. Then he compiled a list of 111 similar "recipes" from readers a couple of weeks later. B printed both of these lists out and they have given us so many great ideas over the past year. Check them out here and here.

5 comments:

  1. How funny! I literally just printed out the picnic ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lists are awesome for creatively challeneged people like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm becoming a Mark Bittman fan. Thanks for the intro to him and his list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...