My Favorite Lamp.

June 30, 2008

Now, we all know how incredibly important lighting is. It can make or break a room. The wrong lighting can make people look tired and old and make everything in the room look dingy. The right light can, well, just make everyone feel happy. Almost as important as the light in a room is the design of the lamp itself. I am in love with the Tolomeo lamps from DWR. We have two floor lamps in the living room, and the cutest "Micro" size on my nightstand. I cannot imagine any decor that would not look great with a Tolomeo. It is sort of the perfect crisp white button-down shirt (which I have never found, by the way) of lamps. Here, take a look at it in our bedroom:




(Thanks to Pittsy for the beautiful hydrangea.)

6 comments:

  1. YAY! More photos of your home. It's a lovely lamp in a beautiful setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed more photos of your home! it looks LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bed! Can't wait for the house tour. What is that beside the table? Something for the baby? Looks like either a bassinet or some kind of laundry sorter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies. I am working on a house tour. So flattered you want to see more! Kellyt: the piece beside the nightstand is a bassinet by Cariboo (http://www.cariboostore.com/cariboo_bassinet.shtml?srcad=caribou+bassinet).

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous room...gorgeous bassinet. what wallpaper are you using behind the bed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joslyn...I will have to look up the name of the wallpaper we went with and report back. I think it might have been something like Oasis. I looked at what felt like 100s of samples of grasscloth to find the perfect one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...