Modern Organic.

October 3, 2008

B and I have lived in two houses together now, so we have had our fair share of talks about what we like in terms of furniture, decorating, etc. I think we are amazingly (and thankfuly) similar in our tastes, but I always veer closer to what I call "modern organic." But I didn't know if that was a real term or not. Modern, clean lines, but still warm and approachable. You know what I mean, right? So, imagine my delight when I saw Anne's post today about, you guessed it: "Modern Organic"! The photos she chose were drop-dead gorgeous. Go see for yourself. Please! These are the two I simply could not resist sharing here.

{by Sam Moiler}

{Liselotte's flickr stream via Decor Amor}

3 comments:

  1. Anne @ The City SageOctober 3, 2008 at 1:22 PM

    Thanks for the shout-out Jora! This is my favourite style too (though my house looks far from it these days :)

    I have tons more images like these that I just stare at wistfully...it was hard to chose just a few to share, so I'm glad you like the ones I posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "modern organic" makes sense. That kitchen is just to die for. I love the look of the clean stacks of white dishes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...