Just Some Pretty Pictures.

October 16, 2008

I have decided there is really no need to look anywhere beyond etsy for beautiful things for your home. Lately, I have been particularly drawn to these photographs. The artist says she likes to create "little poems for the eyes."
Dustin from Nixon was telling me the other day there is a movement away from crisp, clear images in advertising to a rougher, more vintage feel. There is less of an emphasis on accuracy and more on mood. I like that, personally.

Check out the artist here.

3 comments:

  1. i'm all about pictures with vintage appeal. the last one is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vintage look and the "little poems for the eyes."

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is one of my all- time favorites...I want to be her when I grow up...sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...