I'll Admit It.

October 11, 2008

I am a huge sucker for celebrity gossip and photos. Especially....for some unknown reason....those involving Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Well folks, we've got the motherload coming our way: the new W magazine will have photos taken by Brad of Angelina, including at least one of her breastfeeding. Is it just me, or does she look totally blissed out in this cover shot? Usually she does not look so...I don't know, happy?

(By the way, for those of you wondering, I did NOT learn about this from Perez Hilton. I truly did wean myself off of that crack-like site for good. I found this via Marvelous Kiddo, a great blog by a stylish NYC mom that covers topics like homebirth, breastfeeding, "unschooling" and the like.)


5 comments:

  1. Breastfeeding...on the cover shot!? Now that is fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the first picture of Angelina Jolie I've ever seen where she 1) looks her age, and 2) looks pretty! I can't believe there's a scandal over this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula and AliceQ: Apparently, for reasons I will never understand, it is quite scandalous to show breastfeeding in the media. Think about it -- is there any Western movie that even (discreetly) shows a woman breastfeeding her baby? I can't think of one. They'll barely even say the word! Can you tell I just read my Mothering Magazine? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Ange is always stunning and now in her Mommy glory looks even better. Good for her!

    PS - I'm still addicted to Perez Crack-Hilton, I'm bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so know what you mean about weaning yourself off the crack-pipe that is Perez Hilton. I recently achieved this after years of obsessively reading his website...several times a day. I just got to a point where I couldn't care less about 98% of his postings. Plus, checking out other people's cool blogs has been a much healthier and more inspiring substitute. I found your blog through the city sage, by the way. I'm having fun exploring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...