Annual Fall Fest Party.

October 27, 2008

We went to our friends' annual Fall Festival Party this weekend, and as usual, it was so much fun for the whole family. There was face painting, pumpkin decorating, apple bobbing, fun kids crafts, homemade caramel apples (C-Man enjoyed one, as you can see above), a taco cart with all of the fixings....

Paula set out bowls of party favors for the kids to choose from. C-Man spent lots and lots and lots of time at this table. He is all about the collecting of small trinkets right now. And taking them with him and accounting for everything many times during the day. "Here are all my stickers. And here is my whistle. And hey! Who took my bubbles?" (You should have seem him a few minutes after this photos was taken.... running with the other kids on the playground....very carefully holding the treat bag straight out in front of him where it wouldn't get knocked around....what a careful little man he is!)
Baby J had a nice time in daddy's arms, eating some apple (without caramel, of course).

And with mom too.
I know this picture is fuzzy, but I love it. It shows what a little snuggle bunny I got the second time around.

2 comments:

  1. I love that last photo. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... I'm looking forward to seeing them (and you) - it's been a while!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...