Check Out Wishpot.

October 9, 2008

Geez. I am hardly the person to recommend new ways to organize your life on your computer. I am terrible at these sorts of things. But. I do have something cool to share. Maybe you already know about it. It's called Wishpot and it's a gift registry that allows you to add anything that's on the internet. Just add their cute little button to your toolbar and place anything you'd like from any website. (Think: Amazon Wishlist, but bigger and better.) We've never used one of these sorts of wishlists in our household, but I think they are a great idea. What do the kids want/need? Family is always asking us this sort of question. Now, I can just stick everything in our "Wishpot" for family to see. You can also create different lists such as "Gift Ideas for Others," "Things I Recommend," "Fab Finds," etc., etc. A great way to keep track of all these things. By the way, I learned about Wishpot from Simple Mom. If you've never read her blog, it is packed full of great ideas for making motherhood run more smoothly. And, come on, who couldn't use a little of that?

3 comments:

  1. Amazon just added a feature where you can add anything from the web to your wishlist there, much like Wishpot. It is nice if you already have an Amazon list or lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, but I always feel awkward figuring out how to announce that I have a wish list. I might do it anyways, just for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel -- I know. Same here. That's why I'm using it for the kids and for my ideas for gifts for others. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...