Me, Me, Me.

September 17, 2008

The ever-stylish Sarah from Sarah's Fab Day tagged me with a fun meme. Here goes:

What are the last three things you purchased:
1. Rain boots for C-Man {he needs a pair to keep at school, because, you know, it rains so much here}
2. Work clothes for my sister
3. A technical manual for my new camera. And no, I STILL haven't figured it out.

What are the last three songs you downloaded:
{I'm too lazy to look up the names of the songs, but here are the bands:}
1. Magnet
2. Doves
3. More Andrew Bird

What are the last three places you visited?
1. Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
2. Napa
3. Yosemite

What are your three favorite movies?
{I am so bad at answering "favorites" questions...these are three that I can watch over and over again...there are many more!}
1. Magnolia
2. Lost in Translation
3. Annie Hall

What are your three favorite possessions?
1. Gaggia Classic espresso maker
2. My engagement ring
3. My Grandma Grace's china

What are three things you can't live without?
1. My family
2. Coffee
3. My cookbooks

What would be your three wishes?
1. Good health for my family and friends
2. A healthy planet
3. The ability to always be in the moment

What are three things that you have not done yet?
1. Lived somewhere other than San Diego!! (besides a short stint in San Luis Obispo)
2. Been my own boss
3. Really challenged myself physically, like running a marathon

What are your 3 favorite dishes?
{Again, there is the problem with "favorites"...}
1. cheese -- the stinkier, the better
2. bread -- the crustier, the better
3. wine -- the Frenchier, the better

What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with most?
1. Brad Pitt
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Vince Vaughn (I think I might be too bashful to speak, however)

If you could describe yourself in 3 words what would it be?
1. Opinionated
2. Fun
3. Loving

What are 3 things you are currently coveting?
1. A trip with my hubby
2. An Airstream
3. A tepee

Name 3 things you are unusually good at.
1. Cooking
2. Taking tests
3. Doing impersonations

What 3 bloggers would you like to tag?

I think anyone and everyone should do this. But here's who I really need answers from:
Melissa
the sweet life with olives
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along, it's all in good fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah... it is good fun! Thanks for tagging me:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...