Meal Planning Monday.

September 29, 2008

I got lots of inspiration and ideas this week from a few Everyday Food magazines I had (some old, some recent). If you've never checked out Everyday Food, you should....the recipes are simple, healthy, family-friendly and very tasty!

Monday

Tamale Pie
Sauteed zucchini

Tuesday

Tomato Tart
Mixed Greens

Wednesday

Herb Crusted Salmon
Spinach Salad

Thursday

{Book Club: dinner out}

Friday

Bucatini with Pancetta, Tomatoes and Onion
Beet, Pear and Goat Cheese Salad

4 comments:

  1. Tomato tart sounds amazing! A great way to use up the last of the summer tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort of feel like a domestic failure...my blts just can't compete. ;) Actually, it's not my fault...my EF magazine just stopped showing up for no reason...mmmm...maybe I should look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so with you on the Everyday Food magazine. Most of the recipes I've tried from Martha's little magazine have been really very good (and so easy!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. highly envious of your beautifully planned meals for the week. so looking forward to a time when I'm able to make yummy, thoughtful things every night!

    at least we all have you to inspire us...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...