I Like This Gift Idea.

September 25, 2008

I sort of have a lot of foodies in my world and I'm always looking for hostess gifts for them. Sure, an exotic ingredient or homemade goodie or even something unusual for the kitchen is nice, but I am all about personalized gifts.

This seems to fit the bill perfectly. A personalized "From the Kitchen of...." custom rubber stamp. From Sweet Paperie on etsy. Your friend can package those homemade treats with a little personal flair, mark those cookbooks that get lent out, or make up some recipe cards of her very own. And the stamps are less than $20. What kind of personalized gift can you get at that price? All while supporting an etsy seller!

7 comments:

  1. I love personalized gifts and Etsy is my first stop now. I have something I just got that I love but I can't post it yet because I haven't given it to the recipient. Sufficit to say, we are on the same wave length here. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'm putting it on my list of gift ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE fan of rubber stamping and postage art. Makes me think I should go on etsy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This if fantastic...I am bookmarking it now! Love your blog so much! xo Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. MUST. HAVE. STAMP. NOW!

    Seriously, what did we do without Etsy? I'm never buying artwork, stationery and ceramics from a regular store again. It feels so much better to support independent craftspeople, and to know that you have a unique piece that not many other people have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was such a good idea I ordered one of the address stamps yesterday as a small wedding gift for some friends (the one that you can put "est 2008" (or whatever year) on). Thanks for the post! sweetpaperie does have a great selection of stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...