Meal Planning Monday.

September 8, 2008

Monday

Molly's Roasted Tomatoes {I have been saving up the San Marzanos from the garden to try out this recipe ever since I first saw it about a month ago}
Boucheron
Olives
Levain Bread
Salad

Tuesday

Take-out Mexican Food {Krista and Gil are coming over to swim and hang out as part of their "staycation"}

Wednesday

Turkey Cheddar Burgers
Sliced Salad

Thursday

End of Summer Vegetable and Bean Soup {in other words, all the veggies still lingering in the garden}
Cornbread

Friday

Thai Grilled Chicken {my version}
Jasmine Rice
Thai Cabbage Slaw

*I'm unsure about weekend plans at this point...*

How about you? What do you have cooking this week?

2 comments:

  1. would love to hear more about your version of thai grilled chicken - and the tomatoes sound good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these posts. As a natural planner/list maker, you would THINK I could do this, but I have major trouble planning our meals for whatever reason.

    Maybe I should just copy your weekly meals. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...