I Really, Really, Really Like This Bedroom.

September 11, 2008

Can I have it, please? It is the perfect mix of bohemian-modern-Parisian-flea-market (to me, anyway). I have always loved the look of lavender and grey together. And even though I am one of those people that makes my bed everyday (as soon as I get up), I have always wanted a perfectly rumpled all white bed -- preferably one that lies directly on the floor of some cool loft. Plus, I already have the lamps.

Photo via sfgirlbybay and Vanity Fair.

1 comment:

  1. I think I really,really love this bedroom as well..I am looking for some new design idea's..Also thanks for the picture frame post I was looking for some ideas to show a large scale of photo's without staggering frames all over..
    p.s: Can I just say we are highly addicted to your zucchini cupcakes..Sicilia loves them..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...