Meal Planning Monday....on Tuesday.

September 23, 2008


Since I was computer-less for most of the day yesterday (lap-top is now back in my hands *kiss kiss*), MPM was overlooked. Better get planning for the week.

Tuesday

Leftover Borlotti Bean and Chard Soup -- if you haven't checked out the beans from Rancho Gordo, do yourself a favor and try them...they are truly great and unlike any you've had

Wednesday

Falai's Baked Eggs with Tomato Sauce, Spinach and Mascarpone (recipe torn from Met Home this month, of all places -- Falai is a great little spot in the Lower East Side that B and I went to last time we were in NYC)
Little Soldiers (a.k.a. toast)
*I am crossing my fingers C-Man likes this.*

Thursday

{Having girlfriends over for dinner -- hi K and H!}
Roast Chicken a la AliceQ / Zuni Cafe
Roasted Lemon Potatoes
Paula Deen's Chocolate Bread Pudding (my friend Adriana made this awhile back and I fell in love...I've been meaning to make it ever since)

*the girls are bringing an appetizer and salad*

Friday

Spaghetti with Fresh Tomato Sauce
photo via Food Network

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing other people's meal plans! I've been toying with the idea of posting my own weekly plans and I think you've just tipped me over the edge!
    P.S. That egg dish you're having on Wednesday looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Girl, I had Adriana's choc. bread pudding the other night at her house and it was Unbelievable. Seriously, I almost left my husband and married it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel -- If the egg dish turns out, I'll post it...

    Mel -- my sentiments exactly! I'm not even a chocolate person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so looking forward to thursday!!! many of my sf friends tell me zuni is their fav. so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too! that menu looks delightful! i've never been so intimidated to bring an app in my life! i might have to punt this one to venissimo. isn't zuni the oyster place? so yummy! so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...