Totally Curious.

September 25, 2008


I'm not exactly sure what it is about Gwyneth Paltrow that intrigues me, but she always has. I always like to see what she's up to. We have everything set up to record Spain....on the Road Again tonight at 10 p.m. (embarrassingly, we will no doubt be asleep by then). But I'm really looking forward to checking out her new website/blog, GOOP. I can't remember where or when I first heard about this, but I tagged it awhile ago with a little electronic "follow-up," as the site is still under construction. I can't wait until it's up and running. I have a feeling you're going to want to check it out too.

"Nourish the Inner Aspect" is the tagline. Not exactly sure what that's all about, but it hooked me. Here are the other clues on the site:

"Make your life good. Invest in what's real. Cook a meal for someone you love. Pause before reacting. Clean out your space. Read something beautiful. Treat yourself to something. Go to a city you've never been to. Learn something new. Don't be lazy. Workout and stick to it. GOOP. Make it great." That sounds like what all of us gals are after, no?

I told you you you'd be intrigued.

3 comments:

  1. I made the same tag....Waiting to see what comes up....I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder. I've been wanting to see this as well. I've got mine set to record now but for some reason, in NC, the showing isn't until next Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...