My Baby, Baby J.

November 16, 2008

Can you believe it? My baby girl will be one year old tomorrow. Actually, tonight at about 2:19 a.m. My thoughts are more with her today because this is when I went into labor. This is when she first made her intentions known.

I will spare you all the intimate/gory/uninteresting (depending on your perspective) details. This isn't really the place for that. (Although, if you know me in real life, you know I could talk your ear off about it.) But I will say this: she surprised us by coming early. She slipped into this world almost effortlessly. And she is the absolute sweetest, snuggliest, prettiest baby I could have imagined. Thank you, Baby J. You make life worth living.

16 comments:

  1. I remember a year ago, boy has it gone fast! I heard J was born and I was SO envious. I wanted to meet my little one too, find out if he were a "he" or a "she". Baby J's birth was a great reminder that my little bundle was on his way. Cheers to Baby J, the most beautiful little one year old girl there ever was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a choker that "one" milestone for me. I always feel far and close at the same time to the previous year. bittersweet. She is gorgeous. Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Baby J. What a fast year indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous baby! Many happy returns. And thank you so much for the links to the bracelets - so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Baby J! You are such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Baby J! Best wishes from Rome:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Baby J, she's a sweetie!

    My little girl turns 10 next week so ever since she and hubby bought me a gorgeous diamond necklace from www.idonowidont.com for my birthday, I'm throwing my 10 year old a huge birthday bash.

    I remember when she turned 1 and how lucky I felt to have her. Hope Baby J has a the best birthday ever !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, beautiful Baby J! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. my does time fly. i remember when we were both preggers and it seemd like i was always so much more pregnant than you - and now thanks to Baby J's early arrival our girls are a mere month apart! Happy Birthday little one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh she is beyond lovely! happy birthday baby J!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to you, Baby J!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday to gorgeous baby J!

    My little girl Sofia celebrated her birthday on the 15th of November too.

    What a gorgeous girl she is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy baby's birthday, baby and mama! What beauties :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's such a gorgeous baby - and such a lucky one too, to have you for her mama! Cheers to her first birthday. I'm looking forward to watching her grow through many more! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...