Just a Teeny Tiny Shoutout for B.

November 20, 2008

B is a pretty amazing guy, if I do say so myself. He definitely thinks (and lives) outside of the box. He is the hardest worker you will ever meet. He's extremely generous. He is a completely authentic person -- there are no airs about him and what you see is always what you get. He also happens to be an excellent father. Plus, he can rock the courtroom or the chicken coop. That's why I love him most, I think. He is just as comfortable and capable in either of those worlds.

I'm super proud of him this week especially because he is featured in a National (!) Magazine (!). Granted, it is not GQ or Vanity Fair or (thankfully) The National Enquirer, and it is not a magazine that most of you read at all. But still. I am so happy for him. Go B!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to B! Very exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I'd love to check out the feature. Link, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama BJ: I know B won't want me to share the link. Plus, we are trying to stay anonymous here. ;) Ask me in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just go to the playgirl website girls, KIDDING! Cheers to B. He is one smart cookie and he chose a great partner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another congrats to B!! Well deserved. Vanity Fair will be knocking next Jor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the courtroom to the chicken coop... that has a nice ring to it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...