A Little Treat.

November 21, 2008

I had so much fun participating in Amy's "It's Friday I'm in Love/Inspire Me Series." Check it out.

I first discovered Amy way back when she guest blogged for Design Mom. Here are some things you need to know about Amy:

1. Her blog is always full of thoughtful reflections and great music picks. Plus she posts everyday -- NaBloPoMo or not!

2. She and her husband make the BEST maple teethers (and other goodies) for your little one.

3. I love that she wears her heart on her sleeve. As just one example, on election night, twitter was going crazy with people posting updates on returns, feelings of nervousness and excitement, general random thoughts. Lots of blabber to get through (although I admit I was glued to twitter that night...along with CNN). When the returns from Ohio (where Amy and her family live) were coming in and going for Obama, I smiled and got all warm and fuzzy when I read Amy's tweet. It went something like: "OHIO!!!!!!!! I love my crappy weather state everybody!!!" She's just that sort of sweet and excitable spirit.

In other words, I highly recommend you go check her out.

xo

5 comments:

  1. oh my- I am like blushing! I am supposed to be focused on you today- yr not supposed to talk about me and in such lovely terms- thank you babe- you made my day! kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading her for a few weeks now and agree- she's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check her out. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great blog to explore---how have I not known about it before? And I love your interview responses too---cooking DOES inspire creativity and bigger living out of the kitchen too, doesn't it? I've never heard it in words before, but you've hit the nail on the head! As usual...;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i ADORE amy...she and i met in real life last year and i have to say the woman ROCKS.

    i loved reading what inspires you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...