What's Buzzing in My Ear.

December 28, 2008

Well, first there is the earache thing again. What am I, two and a half?? I will be happy to be rid of this. I am on the Mullein Garlic big time. Fingers crossed.

Then. There is the very, very cool mix my friend Adri put together for me. With Adri, whose musical tastes are varied and all-around dynamite, you never really know what you're going to get. So when she gave the CD to me, I wondered: Is this going to be a musical trip down memory lane for us (we go way back)? Some sort of tribute to music she knows I like? Well, yes, sort of to both, but more than that, it has become my ultimate chill music for this lazy, homey, family and friends-filled week. Oh. And this song? It is for sure my fave.


3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your aching ear. We've had luck with A&D (A=25,000IU and D=1,000IU) directly inthe ear. Best thing we've found so far.

    Also, not to get too freaky about the diet connection but maybe you've enjoyed an extra amount of cheese lately???? That can contribute for some people. Maybe also take some PB8 too.

    Fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging the tunes. Having chilled out music playing when you're working/reading/cleaning is the best.

    Hope your ear feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love weekend players. Don't suppose you want to share the rest of the playlist? love your blog, the new site design is very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...