C-Man's First School Pictures.

December 19, 2008

I don't know about you, but my school photos never turned out. They weren't that bad, I guess, they just never felt very authentic. Posed, stiff, uncomfortable...that one awful year they had us stand next to the globe and my mom pulled my hair back into the tightest ponytail ever. Yeah, those aren't the greatest visual memories from my childhood. So when C-Man was to have his very first school photos taken, I didn't really get my hopes up. Plus, have you ever tried photographing a 3 year old? They are waaaaaayyyyyy too busy to cooperate. But! The photographer somehow totally managed to capture the essence that is C-Man. In three shots. Each one better than the last! Check out this series of my little man:

11 comments:

  1. watch out ladies! what a natural in front of the camera... too precious! And, yes, WAY better than any school photo I've ever seen. My school career was also marked with some insanely, hilariously disastrous school photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some of the best school photos I've ever seen. My very first photography job was as a school photographer, so I know all too well how difficult it is.

    Besides his adorable expressions, that background is 100% better than a piece of blue muslin or other cheesy backdrop. Ava's photos couldn't look any less like her. Thankfully, I can take care of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am speechless, I mean I could try and find words that capture the cuteness, but they would never do justice. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is such a little ham! I love that the took them outside - why doesn't every school do that??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially liked his "Blue Steel" look. What a gorgeous boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's a joyful boy and they really captured that. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still the best school pics I've ever seen and the essence of C-Man for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love #1. What a sweetie he is. And that hair! To die for.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, he is just adorable!
    Wishing you and your lovely family a wonderful happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...