Bill Murray Is Always Invited to My Parties.

December 12, 2008

I have always had a thing for Bill Murray. Can't really explain it. It just is what it is. Lost in Translation for sure sealed the deal for me big time. Um, the scene with him singing Roxy Music's More Than This to Scarlett Johansson? Most. Romantic. Scene. Ever.



Did you at least watch it until you got to second 54? Their chemistry is palpable. If you are forgetting what that looks like, go back and check it out.

I mention all of this because I saw over at A Cup of Jo that Mr. Murray has been crashing house parties in New York and hanging out with much younger hipsters. This slightly odd behavior doesn't bother me. It's his edge that I like. Especially if he wants to come crash one of our parties. Mr. Murray, are you out there??

5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Bill Murray. Lost in Translation is one of my all-time favorite movies of the past decade. He's welcome to crash my party any time! :)

    (PS. Hope your back has healed!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love him and i LOVE THAT SONG

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, yes, i love him and want him to come to our parties, too! can you IMAGINE if he walked in the door???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never fully appreciated Bill Murray until THAT movie - and now I love him. Lost in Translation is one of my all-time faves, I think I've watched it at least 10 times - and the soundtrack is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have loved him since Ghostbusters. He is super sexy cool in that movie too. And thanks for the great LIT reminder. The more I watched that movie, the more I loved it.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...