I Need Some Baby J, How About You?

December 29, 2008

I have come to realize poor Baby J doesn't get much press time here. It seems her big brother sings, dances, says hilarious things....none of which she does yet. Although she's starting to get some pretty mean dance moves down. I haven't managed to get that on video, but I have got lots of her walking lately. She started walking just after her first birthday, and now, she's pretty much a pro. But she still has that oh-so-precious proud excited look on her face at times. Like "Look at me! Can you believe I was a sleeping-around-the-clock-infant this time last year??" No, Baby J, I can't.

Untitled from domestic reflections on Vimeo.

Somehow C-Man still manages to catch the limelight....

4 comments:

  1. Oh my - she's adorable!! How old is she? My little one is 13 months and has been walking for about 2 weeks. She is still pretty wobbly but it's so fun to watch her. She's so proud of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love that hip hairdo she's sporting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cutest! maia prefers to run these days which is pretty darned funny to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's just too sweet! I love the hair too...and it's so cute how each step forward also involves a serious amount of side to side motion at the same time!

    P.S. I'm so envious of her fleece jammies...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...