Invitations and More.

December 13, 2008

I thought I would share the invitation we sent out for B's office party. (Since it is, after all, the only thing I really did to contribute to the event!) The card had "Cocktails at B's" on the front (well, OK, we put his real name), and the details were inside. I thought this card was so cute, and it actually kind of looks like his office!

Be sure to check Fabulous Stationery out if you are looking for invitations, new address cards or personalized stationery (the couples' versions are especially nice).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jora!

    Thanks for stopping by today. The american apparel number is called the 'sexuali-tee'. it's awesome---I have one in white, one in black, and when you throw them on you instantly feel like a breezy cool parisian girl. highly recommended!

    http://store.americanapparel.net/rsavc400w.html#i

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jora,

    I just found your blog. It's simply lovely.

    Melissa
    Sunbonnet Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...