Two New Blogs For You.

January 14, 2009

A couple of "real life" people in my world have started blogs recently that you really need to check out. And this isn't just a shameless plug. I really think you will enjoy them.

First, Heidi. Snook 'n' Bubs, which just so happens to be the nicknames of her two kidlets. Heidi is super funny (I regularly laugh out loud while reading her posts) and you don't have to know her in real life to get her humor or enjoy her stories. Some good tips too, especially those relating to kids items. Why don't you start with this post? And this? And this? I also love her Sweet Somethings series. Because I am a sucker for The Things Kids Say. Even when it isn't C-Man.

Then. Cousin (in law) Casey, interior designer by trade and style maven by birth, has started K.I.D. Collective. It's brand new, but already I am totally loving it. Want tips on the trends in fashion and design that haven't hit the news stands yet? Just ask Casey. I love her Anti-Resolution Post. I am hoping she posts about music too (hint, hint) as she has great taste in that as well. (Don't you just hate people who have such effortless great taste in EVERYTHING? Normally I do, but Casey is impossible to hate, lucky for her. Plus, she is married to my favorite cousin. So there's that.)

There are a few more blogs by friends that I am going to feature sometime soon. Don't want to overwhelm y'all.

Any other good new blogs out there? Because I have nothing but time, time, time on my hands!

5 comments:

  1. woo hoo! I am feeling totally validated that Casey posted about the Selby too - that must mean I'm stylish like her, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jora! My readership already increased by one really cool-looking girl/fellow-blogger/DR regular named "Emily." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent. can't wait to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these sound great. i want to read more laugh out loud posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...