A Little Afternoon Poem.

January 6, 2009

I continue to be in the mood for poetry. However, this time it's the type written by others. (*collective sigh of relief*) My Uncle is an amazing poet (and a painter and other things too). He wrote this the other day after an afternoon visit at the house:

'C-Man and Baby J' (actually, he used their real names)

your two children
shine and gleam,
squeal sounds
of joy
like small round
nuggets,
pebbles of pure gold
or birds of a Spring
morn singing
life! life! life!
to all with ears
to hear.

2 comments:

  1. Your Uncle Pete is pretty awesome, and I have to say that is a very accurate description of your wee ones. Will have to come over and get my fix soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New here.

    What a nice thing to do for someone! I love the idea and the poem.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...