Holy Cuteness.

March 12, 2009

Lately, the kids have been having full-on dance parties in the backseat (while strapped into their car seats, of course). It's pretty hilarious to witness, and a bit dangerous, I might add. I spend far too much time looking in the rear-view mirror and not enough time looking at the road in from of me.

Baby J is a particularly enthusiastic dancer. Check it out. She takes a minute or so to get revved up, but she'll get there, I promise. Also, that is not an injured walrus you hear in the background. It's C-Man trying to hog attention per usual.

(I know most of you skip over bloggers' videos of their kids, hey, I do it too!)


Baby J Rocks Out from domestic reflections on Vimeo.

19 comments:

  1. That made my night! She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is the cutest, and the Charlie noises are perfect. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SO stinkin' cute! I recognize that CD, too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! And love the song too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's the cutest. who's she rocking to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who in their right mind would pass up that video? It was so sweet!

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo cute. we have been taking videos of maia dancing daily these days. we should really get them together for a dance off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! She's going to be quite a dancer and C-man's going to be joining some heavy-metal group... screaming in all the right places.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness she might be the cutest baby girl i've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No skipping over anything here! I'd be very distracted on the road too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Song is: I'm good, I'm Gone by Lykke Li.

    Cute video!

    gc

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never ever skip over your kidling vids, Jora! They always make me smile so much---if my kids are half as adorable as yours when I finally have them, I will count myself very lucky indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG-- so adorable!!! She will also cherish this video forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ///head exploding/// too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. she is probably one of the most beautiful babies i have ever seen, seriously. i would pinch her all day long!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...