Around the World, Anyone?

March 31, 2009

So who hasn't dreamt of putting their lives in storage and travelling around the world for a year? I know I do. Often. My cousin and his wife have friends who decided to stop thinking about it and start doing it already. They just got married in San Miguel de Allende this month (I wish they were my friends just so I could have been at the wedding!), and now they are off on their Around the World Trip. They are in Ecuador right now and plan to make their way down through Latin America.

I plan to live vicariously all year long by following them on their blog The World Effect. Maybe you should think about it too. Unless you are planning the same sort of adventure for yourself. And in that case, I don't think we can be friends anymore. Waaaaaay too jealous over here.

5 comments:

  1. This is why I watch the Amazing Race!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know, right?!?!? So jealous, and the pictures on their blog are amazing! Meggan and Beau are two lucky dogs to be sure, but they totally deserve it...nicest people! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my best friend is getting married in san miguel next month! we have rented a villa on the hill overlooking the town. i can't wait to spend the week there, i hear that it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for following us! We appreciate all the great feedback. We hope to continue to share our adventures with everyone. We love the amazing race too, but can do without the stressful situations that would lead to fights on national TV! Please keep in touch and we welcome any questions and comments.

    Two lucky dogs,
    Beau and Meggan

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I are doing that right now!!! We're starting in North America (skiing/boarding now) and this summer, we'll backpack Europe! Check out our blog: www.thewanderlusters.com.

    Found your blog via AT. Your house is INCREDIBLE! I am envious. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...