Bauer Pottery.

March 7, 2009

I'm new to Bauer Pottery out of L.A. Not that it's new at all....I'm just slow to these things sometimes.

Now, my love for Heath Ceramics knows no end, but it is a wee bit on the pricey side. Bauer is a little more affordable and has a similar (earlier) California appeal. Check out a few of the cool pieces they have on their site:

I so want to put a big frosted lemon cake on that pretty stand.
And I'd make a big pitcher of lemonade to go with.
They make these adorable and quite practical Refrigerator Stacking Dishes (you can place them up to three high). Better than Tupperware, no?
And cute things for your garden....like this orb. I would put it in my herb garden outside the kitchen (after I replenish it with some spring herbs, that is).
These adorable dishes almost (I did say almost) make me want to get a pet.

All products available on Bauer's site and at their L.A. showroom.

1 comment:

  1. I am really loving these. The colors & simple style. How do you stop with one piece? It's like chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...