Meal Planning Monday.

August 11, 2008

Monday

Eggplant and Tomato Pizza (we are starting to get a few Japanese eggplants in!)
Salad with cucumbers and other veggies

Tuesday

Turkey and Potato Tostadas with Tomato Chile Sauce (Sister Molly's new recipe)

Wednesday

Chard Stuffed with Risotto and Mozzarella

Thursday (In-laws arrive)

Book Club for me; I think I will make some sort of soup for the family before I go out

Friday

Pappardelle with Zucchini Blossom Sauce

Grilled Chicken Sausages

Saturday

Not sure -- we may go out

C-Man has requested more "Ms. Katherine Rice with Tamari", so I will be making that for lunches and to fill in the gaps. And I have been having a crazy sweet tooth (not like me), so I think I need to make some cookies. Need a new recipe though.

What about you? What do you have cooking?

1 comment:

  1. Just posted this week's menu. We are way into the Olympics so we are channeling some Chinese suppers this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...