Until Next Time....

June 17, 2011

{oh how I wish this is what my suitcase looked like}
Greetings from the land of packing and packing and packing and packing!  We leave in just a few hours, but I wanted to be sure and stop by and say au revoir!  and arrivederci!  I'm not sure if I will check in while I am on our trip (we usually try to go off-line as much as possible) but I may sneak a post or a tweet or an instagram in....  In the meantime, I have a few old friends and a few new ones who are going to be posting while I am sunning myself in St. Tropez chasing my kids down with a bottle of sunscreen and dining with my hubby in a seaside cafe bribing my kids to please eat something with their third gelato of the day.  You know, all the stuff I do here, just over there.  Mwah!

photo credit

8 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful, wonderful time. I know you will :).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want a great day trip while in Lucca, Vecchio Mulino in Castelnuevo is awesome! It is a "deli" built into the walls of the town. They have a long communal table and bring you platters of cured meats like prosciutto, lardo and delicious salads It is the slow foods epicenter of the Garfagnana region, and worth the 1.5 hour drive from Lucca.
    Barga is also a fun little town along the way. And it has a town pool that is perfect for kids. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon voyage! Hope you send us a tidbit or two while you're away. Don't forget the pesto and/or cheese! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon voyage! Safe travels!
    Best,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time. Take tons of pictures!

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  6. t is the slow foods epicenter of the Garfagnana region, and worth the 1.5 hour drive from Lucca.
    Barga is also a fun little town along the way. And it has a town pool that is perfect for kids. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...