39 Weeks.

October 2, 2009

Yup. I'm still here. And all 39 weeks of this baby. Still feeling good. Excited, nervous, yadda yadda. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Although I did have an appointment with my doctor today (can I just insert here that I have the VERY BEST ObGyn in all of San Diego County, she really is all that) and there has been some "progress," as they say. For people into this sort of thing, the progress is in the form of 1 centimeter and 50% effacement and NOICAN'TBELIEVEIJUSTTOLDTHEINTERNETTHAT. This comes as fairly exciting news seeing that I never had ANY progress with the other two babes before my water broke, and thus had to work very, very, very hard for every millimeter (forget centimeters). Oh, and we might have a new girl name!

7 comments:

  1. oohh getting so excited for you. Not long to go.

    Cheers
    Engracia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't have the same girl name that I have picked out. It's "Frizz-spike".
    Yep, Em really wants to name the baby Frizz-spike if it's a girl. (would you assume anything less creative from a 4 year old)?
    No really, you can steal it if you want.
    It's German, I think. Very unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the very best for you for a labour as you wish.
    I can't wait to find out what gender you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you! But the wait is exhausting, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh! cannot WAIT! Mel is cracking me up about baby Frizz-Spike. That reminds me of when my niece was awaiting the arrival of the newest baby at their house and fully intended to name her everything from Rainbow-Darlin'-Crystal-Sparkle-Ballerina-Princess (can you detect a few of her favorite things?!) to Cupcake-Chocolate-Icing (or something like that).

    -a

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been on my mind a lot these past few days, wondering if today will be the day. Sending you lots of love and best wishes for the easiest labor yet. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the belly pix. (and your bathroom. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...