A Pretty Little Tip.

October 7, 2009

I haven't been much in the business of recommending beauty products lately because, well, I guess I haven't been feeling especially beautiful. (Or trying any new products.) This weekend, however, I had a little extra time to take a nice bath, apply a mask and pay a little more attention. And you know what? It worked! The proof came in the form of B asking me why my skin looked so good..."had I had a facial that day?" or something to that effect. This is significant because a.) he has extremely poor vision, and b.) he is not one to really care about or notice these sorts of things. So, I thought, I must tell the internet all about this secret formula of mine.

First I used Dr. Hauschka's Rejuvenating Mask, and left it on for about 15 or 20 minutes while I took a bath. Easy peasy.

Then, before applying my makeup (which was just a little tinted moisturizer, blush and lip gloss), I busted out the real difference maker: Laura Mercier Illuminating Brightener. Just 2 or so pumps spread lightly over your face makes a real impact.

So, there you have it. Let me know if your husband notices a difference too!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've been feeling like a major uggo lately so I will be trying these items ASAP. Big props to B for noticing. Not holding out any hopes here . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tips - you are always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what tinted moisturizer do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah...I love Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. Been using it for years now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice... a bath is always a great idea. I need to get myself into the tub soon. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Laura Mercier, I use the Primer and the Tinted Moisturiser. They are the best products.

    Cheers
    Engracia

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks a million. i am always looking for a few great products that make for an easy routine... at the moment mine is soap, water, sunscreen. i could use a little glow:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Dr. Hauschka but I've been meaning to try the Laura Mercier products ever since you first mentioned them months ago. Will have to add the brightener to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the product tips! will be looking into these for sure, your skin always looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...