Until I Can Afford an Orla Kiely Bag

May 29, 2008


Isn't this the cutest little journal you've ever seen? I just adore Orla Kiely, but her stuff is well, pricey. And I have a hard time paying those prices for things that aren't basics. Too darn practical, that I am. In the meantime, I bought the prettiest little journal with her "Multi Stem" print on the cover. The pages have the "Rowan Olive Tree" print down the sides. Actually, I bought it as a graduation gift for a friend who also loves Ms. Kiely. But sometimes buying a gift for someone is almost as satisfying as buying it for yourself, right?

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Great gift! I can think of several people who would love it. What's your source?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, here is the link: http://vivigirlshop.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=orla+kiely+paper&x=0&y=0. There are lots of other great things on the site. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...