JuJu's First Day.

September 13, 2010

{excited}

Today was all about JuJu. It was her first day of preschool. She is the youngest in her class and I am a little sad about that (I feel like it's too soon??)....but this morning when I took her to her class, we went inside, hung up her sweater, looked in her cubby, found a spot for her lunch basket, said hello to a few of the children, and then she leaned in and whispered, "I want you go bye-bye now, mama." And then I may have shed a tear. Sweet, sweet girl. And when I came to pick her up? Like an old pro. She didn't even miss me.

{after school: "and then mama....and then...."}

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh... Juju is so sweet! That's exactly how Max was when he went to school. I'm happy it went so well. PS. Her hair is long now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love her little lunch backet.
    I still shed at tear when leaving Luca on his first day back at school every year, and he's neraly 8 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet (and changing so much!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaahh!! She is so darling, but I really miss her baby self. I really do want to adopt some kids just so I can send them to that school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, Jora. She looks proud (and a little bit older). She's ready for it. At least you don't have to wonder or worry about that piece. Enjoy all her discoveries. I love that she can't wait to tell you about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE when they love to talk about their day. So much more fun than "fine". :) Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet! i'm bracing myself for my little one to get so big and to talk about his day at school. it won't be long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So precious & such a big girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fascinating. To me, Juju seems to have a wistfulness about her. Something in her expressions. So I'm glad to hear that she loved being away at pre-school and wanted to tell you all about it.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! I hope Emma's first school say goes as well and Juju's.

    She looks so adorable!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...