Rickshaw For Big Girls Too!

March 23, 2010

By now you have probably seen the beyond cute baby stuff from Rickshaw Design. It's sort of all over blogland right now and rightly so. I'm not even going to tell you how sweet my little (boho) baby would look in this and this and this. Oh, and this too.

But maybe you haven't heard! They are going to get the kurtas in big girl sizes too! Take a look.


Perfect over a string bikini down at the pool or with white skinny jeans and strappy gold sandals? Yes, I thought so.

8 comments:

  1. I keep trying to ditch my tunic-y uniform... but why?? This is some cuuute boho stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are super cute! I am also lusting after some items the Raksha Bella clothing line? Similar in style, very boho beautiful. They are organic and not inexpensive, but man, the photos make me swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But seriously, where have I been??? I want one of everything...But before making a faux pas, do enlighten me, are kurtas for boys as well? I think my 21-month old boy will not fit in any of these anymore...but my upcoming boy should probably have one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! can't wait for these to be ready for purchase! jora, we are thinking of moving to san diego, from san francisco. what areas of san diego would you recommend? we have two little girls, under the age of two. any suggestions would be much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!

    I also wanted to let you know that I've subscribed to your blog for a long time, and I saw your letter in Mothering last night. I'm in early labour with #2 as I type, and keeping sweet little babies in mind helps with every contraction. :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. anonymous: email me at missjora@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. jora, do you know when these will be available? must have one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...