Anthropologie for Your Garden.

March 29, 2010

For some time now, I've been wishing there was a good outdoor store with reasonably priced, super cool stuff. Garden stores usually don't have design in mind, only function. There are a couple of good boutiques in town, but they don't carry that much. For outdoor furniture, there is Crate and Barrel and some companies with cool modern stuff that's pretty outrageously expensive (just google some of the places that advertise in Dwell Magazine for an idea). Certainly there should be something else out there.

Enter Terrain. It's an online shop for all things outdoor (and more!) brought to you by the people of Anthropologie. So you know it's going to be good. Check it out.




Thanks to Design Mom for bringing this to our attention!

9 comments:

  1. Oh no they di-in't.

    My word, a new place to spend way too much money! I'm not sure whether to thank you for sharing or chastise you for giving me another outlet to foster my obsession with all things Anthro.

    I think I'll thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore terrain. and you are right, there are few places that have affordable, good looking stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Katie.

    Thanks a lot! I just got finish listening to Kim John Payne's on Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. It makes me want to go out and do some gardening! If only I had a garden at the moment...In the meantime, I'll dream of yours, Jora!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice. This is super helpful as I attempt to spruce up my new deck - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know. Thanks for passing that along.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pillow's pattern and color. It would work great out near our pool, our farmhouse is very eclectic and I love the mix of vintage pieces with bold patterns! Thanks for sharing this site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing this. I was so happy to discover that it's only about an hour from my house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. anthropologie is slowly killing me. why oh why do i have to be on a spending freeze????????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...