Meal Planning Monday.

May 11, 2009

I have simply been a terrible menu planner lately. I wish I could say I just wasn't posting the plans. No, plans were not being made. And so we've eaten a lot of sub-par meals lately as a result. Time to get back on track.

slow cooker cabernet pot roast (from trader joe's)
white potatoes and green acres carrots
steamed green acres beets with butter and dill

pasta e fagioli
rancho gordo cranberry beans
green acres lacinato kale

penne with sun-dried tomatoes and arugula
la milpa greens

turkey enchiladas
black beans
la milpa greens with avocado and grapefruit

5 comments:

  1. I think you have a good excuse (baby, maybe?). I find that I'll be on a cooking roll for two weeks and off for one or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, signed on under my husband's account. "Peter" is really me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya. (tho I bet your off days are pretty good!) We get our organic bin delivery on Fridays and usually know exactly what we're making for the next week. This week, despite the best produce in a long time, not so much... I need some new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just so plain tired this week that yesterday I made a huge pot of sauce and we're going to have pasta until we finish it...the baby, on the other hand has a lovely weekly menu...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a recent convert to meal planning and good grief, dinner has been so much more consistent since I got the hang of it. Nothing major, just healthy and efficient and hardly wasteful and actually getting eaten. Hurrah!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...