A Request.

January 22, 2012

This might sound a little silly, but reading blogs has been an important part of my life in the past few years.  I have gotten to know many of you through your blogs and been inspired, laughed out loud, felt connected to.....a bigger something.  If I had to pick one blog that has impacted me the most, I believe I would have to say it is Kelle Hampton's "Enjoying the Small Things."  I posted a link to her amazing, life-changing birth story almost two years ago.  Kelle is an amazing human.  I can't say more than that.....just read her blog if you don't already.  (Or, at least, please, please read her post from this morning.)  


Today her sweet little Nella turns two.  Kelle and her family have a goal this year of raising $200,000 for the National Down Syndrome Society in honor of Nella's second birthday.  They are so close to their goal.  Please join me in helping her.   

11 comments:

  1. I remember reading her birth story, it still remains the one that I remember the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. her blog makes me a better mother. as does yours. thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I clearly missed your earlier post about her blog. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just re-read her birth story and DO remember it. I'm disappointed in myself that I did not check back sooner. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing and touching story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and love-affirming. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i haven't been to her blog in awhile -- going to check now, but i remember reading nella's birth story and crying crocodile tears. it was unreal. so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing. Good thing I opted out of mascara today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's nothing a treasure quite so much as discovering a new blog to love. Will visit now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember linking to her birth story from your blog. I sobbed. It was so moving. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember linking to her birth story from your blog. I sobbed the entire time. Thanks for reminding me about her blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...