What's Cooking.

October 13, 2010

OK, so I never got around to a Monday Meal Planning post this week.  Here's what I've got cooking this week (or already made).  Note the heavy reliance on other bloggers' excellent recipes!

spaghetti with tomato sauce (from the last of the garden tomatoes....kids helped make this)

 pumpkin spice cake

cauliflower salad with green olives and capers

warm mushroom salad with hazlenuts

baked potatoes with broccoli, cheese, sour cream, etc. (the works)

 orzo salad with feta and bell peppers*


*this is so good you should stop what you are doing and make it today.  be sure to get the valbreso feta, which rachel recommends.  costco sells it, fyi.

8 comments:

  1. I love the menu posts, makes me want to run to the kitchen and coon every single thing on your list.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salad does look mighty delicious. I have a wonderful orzo salad recipe that I usually make, but this will be a nice switch-up from that one. I will make it... soon:).

    {btw- linked ya up today:)}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful!

    (www.nataliegossett.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey jora! the baked potato is totally interesting me. do you steam the broccoli first?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yumminess. The mushroom thing sounds intriguing.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making that orzo salad tonight. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to have found your blog through PM's recipe exchange! It's lovely and a wealth of yummy recipes. Looking forward to see what you share tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...