Would you look at that. It's been two years to the day since I started this blog. If I were a better blogger or at least more organized, I would have a giveaway or something. Sheesh. I will, however, entertain you with a "What I've Learned List."
What I've learned:
1. You will never guess who you will re-connect with (or who will find you on google searches)...but it will be people you thought you'd never find or hear from again!
2. Your husband will sometimes be annoyed with the amount of time you are spending en la Internet. Other times he is telling perfect strangers (and old friends) to read your blog.
3. You will start out posting A LOT and then sometimes (maybe, if you're lucky) find the inspiration and time to post one photo of your kids per week.
4. Your readers love to read and talk about recipes (a lot), birth stories, "farm life," and schools and such.
5. They also indulge you in your need to show off photos of your wee ones, and in particular, they like videos of little girls dancing in their car seats. (Dude, more than 1500 plays??!)
6. You will get invited to stay in some fabulous places....I still want to come see you Erin!
7. A new friend will take gorgeous photos of your kids.
8. Another one will design your birth announcement.
9. You will receive gifts in the mail.
10.You will get emails from strangers that will literally make your day.
11. Your readers really, really liked the short-lived Cocktail Friday and the Monday Meal Planning series. You will be asked to give them more attention. You will fail.
12. You will have some really good ideas for your blog that you Just. Can't. Get. To.
13. Which friends do and don't read your blog will surprise you.
14. Reading your blog stats is interesting for a bit (who is reading me every morning in Tajikistan??), but then it becomes less important.
15. You will be shocked that people actually read your little blog! And come back for more!
Seriously, though, I love this little space where I can ramble on, record things about my kids, plan, daydream, vent, feel support.... The biggest (and best) surprise has been all of the awesome people I have met! Thank you for stopping by!
*kisses* *hugs* *even more kisses*