Hello, 7 Months.

May 12, 2010

Little E turned 7 months on Sunday. And did I forget to mention she started crawling last week? Well, the army belly crawl anyway.....but she's mobile. And that's all that matters, right moms? Take a peek at how she looks now: That soft skin, those sweet pink lips, those eyes. Those eyes kill me. It's so nice because she can actually play a little with her sister now. They even had their first fight (Little E can grab toys like nobody's business!), but they made up right away.See? So sweet those two.....

12 comments:

  1. Verrrry pretty eyes! Me, I'm loving the leg and arm chunks. Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so serious freakin cuteness there lady!

    aren't sisters so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seven months?! How and when did seven months go by?

    I <3 her. She's as cute as they come.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe your sweet baby doll is already 7 months!
    Your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. über-beautiful!!! mega-cute!!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable! And looking very healthy!;) I'm curious what her name is. Have you mentioned it before?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7 months!!! I can't believe it! I need me a visit very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jora! Those girls are beautiful . . . little E has those gorgious Vess eyes. Lucky duck.
    I love your blog... miss you -
    xo
    carrie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...