The Other Photo....

April 25, 2010

Thank you for all of the nice comments about the birth announcement. And for those of you that asked, yes, I think that I have officially set the bar so far out there now that you can send birth announcements anytime you want within the first year....why should wedding presents get all the breaks??

Kim did such a great job on the photos that I had a hard time picking out my favorite. This was the runner up. Same idea, obviously, different setting. I was bummed I didn't get to use it on the announcement, but then I remembered I could use it here on the blog! Now it's out there forever. I just love those chunky cheeks. Yum.

7 comments:

  1. she looks like such a cute little pea in a pod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so glad you were able to share that photos, she looks so adorable.
    All the best
    Engracia

    ReplyDelete
  3. 180/360: I don't want to ask which one they liked better b/c I'm afraid they would say this one! You are just too good for your own good.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the first one better than this one. :-)
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...