The City By The Bay.

April 30, 2010

We're off to one of our very favorite cities for the weekend. We're joining some friends (hi Alice! hi Lisa! hi Susan!) and have jam-packed a bunch of fun stuff into a 48 hour period...including, but not limited to, dinner tonight at Zuni and an extra special private dinner tomorrow night at Boulette's Larder. We're also planning on meeting up with dear friends who live there (hi Bill and Cindy! hi Carrie!). Oh and did I mention the little babe is coming with? Of course she is! She goes everywhere with me still.

p.s. a big thank you to my dad (by himself no less) for watching the monkeys this weekend!

image via
here

10 comments:

  1. oh san fran.. lovely. i so enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds incredible! we made an impromptu zuni chicken wednesday night and i thought of you! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous... I love San Francisco (and eating my way through the restaurants, bakeries, and cafes of San Francisco). Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you, B and Little E have a wondrous time.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun! want to know where you are staying! and are you really taking E to dinner? you are so much braver than i.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh excellent! have lots of fun up here! great bunch of restaurants you have planned. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful time! SF is the best. Give the birthday girl a hug for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. boulettes boulettes boulettes. I want boulettes to be my kitchen at home. copper pots and all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blow a kiss across the bay over to Mill Valley for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your blog through Design Mom and have really enjoyed reading it!

    I was in San Francisco last month and had an amazing lunch at Hog Island Oysters in the Ferry Building. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...