Happy Mama's Day!!

May 12, 2012

Over the past year or so, I've been collecting some photos of mothers and their children on Pinterest.  Really, what is more beautiful (or more human)?  In looking them over this morning, I realized I save lots of photos of moms nursing their babies....I guess they are sort of the modern day Madonna and Child to me.  :)

Here are some of my favorites.  (By the way, I didn't include any from The Glow because, well, they are all SO perfect and it felt a little like cheating.)

 (via)

 (via)

 (via)

 (via)

 (via)

(via)
(via)
(via)
(via)

(via)
(via)
(via)
(via)

(via)
(via)
(image credit unknown)
(via)
(via)
(via: this one is so juju and me in about 3 years :) )
Happy Mother's Day!!!

(last year's collection of mama photos, in case you're interested....)

7 comments:

  1. beautiful... just as was your mother's day post from last year.

    happy mama's day to one of my favorite mama's around these parts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...thanks, torrie. you're one of my favorite moms out there too. have a GREAT weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these jora. I always notice your gorgeous mom & kid pins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Jora, those pictures capture so many emotions. You always inspire. You radiate goodness lady and I'm lucky to know you, if only through the internet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no... i suddenly want a baby...
    beautiful images...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mamas and babies pins. happy belated mother's day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...