Happy Blogiversary to Me.

May 24, 2011

{this is the cake i would bake for my blog}
Crap.  I am the worst with dates.  I never remember anything important.  Like my blog turning three years old more than a week ago!!!  How is that for anti-climactic?  But instead of pretending it never happened, I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for being here.  It has been a truly interesting and enjoyable ride.  You have been there to see my babies growing up (JuJu was just six months old when I started?!), life changes happening in real time (a surprise pregnancy...remember that?), listened to my random musings/confessioms/rants, read what I've cooked, seen what inspires me, endured countless stories and pictures of the wee ones....  In truth, this blog isn't what I originally thought it would be, but I'm OK with that.  The biggest surprise is still all of the AMAZING women I have met and reconnected with.  (Either no men read this or none have come out of the woodwork....yet.)  But seriously, I want you to know that you checking in on my blog (and of course, your comments and emails) makes my day.  Truly!  Mwah!

photo credit

19 comments:

  1. Happy 3rd blogiversary, Jora! Thank you for writing this blog. When I stop to think about all the ways it's/you've influenced/elevated my life, I get a little freaked out. But what's not freaky is how your blog finally knocked us off of our parallel life paths and brought us together. That part is simply wonderful. Cheers my friend! To many more! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that I've commented before, but I suppose there's no better time than to say happy blogiversary! I've been a faithful reader since you were a guest mom on Design Mom, and I simply adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours was one of the first the I read [stalked], and corny as this may sound, it- YOU will always have a special place in my heart.

    Here's to another wonderful year... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy blogversary! glad you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and cheers to many more creative years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cake, beautiful blog. One of my very favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Jora! Your blog is, and has long been, one of my very favorites! It's beautiful, inspiring, well-written, and just wonderful overall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. jora-

    i have been following along for awhile now and look forward to a good read every time I pop on. Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mwah to you! ;) so nice to have rediscovered you here. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank YOU for writing this blog! I love Love LOVE your recipe ideas and product tips.

    But...I hate you a little bit for that gorgeous beach photo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for a lovely read and your many fabulous finds. I especially love trying your recipes and looking through your meal planning for inspiration. Congratulations on three years!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this blog, except you must post more often! Please:)

    Oh and by the way, cutest kids ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm late on commenting, but happy blogiversary, Jora! I started reading near the beginning but only started commenting in the last year. Just wanted to let you know that I've really appreciated reading your blog for a long time and you are one of the lovely ladies who inspired me to start blogging!
    Cheers!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know James reads it! :). And I talk to you almost every day & I still read every post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Of course I love you and your blog! Happy 3rd Anniversary, mama. xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Blog-a-versary, Jora! I have loved reading your blog. You make mommying and home-making so stylish and inspiring! Your life is so beautiful and looks so fulfilling! Thanks for sharing it with us in blogland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats congrats! your blog is one of my favorites. always full of inspiration, you make happy reading your thoughts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...