What She Wore.

March 1, 2011

Little E and I have so much fun on the days the big kids are both in school.  It is so nice to enjoy any of your kids one-on-one.  She is quite the talker these days, trying to impress me with her new words.  Today, everything is "Yeah."  Yesterday, she said "Hands!" and held them up right in front of me.  The other day, "Banana," and pointed to one.  She is also becoming quite the car seat dancer, just like her sister.  Everything is starting to click and she couldn't be happier about it.  Neither could I.

I know I have said this before, so forgive me.  But the greatest thing about a third baby (for me, anyway), is the ability to really be in the moment with her.  I so don't sweat the small stuff and everything she does could not delight me more.  Not sleeping at night?  She'll get there.  Spits out avocado every time I give it to her?  Oh well.  Eating Joe's O's off the floor again?  Here, let me help you with that, Little E.  Can you tell I love my baby girl?  ;-)

dress and leggings, tea
shoes, elephantito
amber necklace, nova natural
wooden book, nova natural
jack in the box, target
owl doll, bla bla

18 comments:

  1. Love how you parent Jora! You're so relaxed and go with the flow! I need lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulu...I wasn't always this relaxed about things! You will get there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shes a doll. Makes me want a girl real bad. What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable... miss having a little girl...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, she is adorable! when did she get so big?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love reading about the magic of 3. We're awaiting our first, but 3 is the plan and plenty of our friends say "oh my gawwwwwwd" when we tell them that's what we're thinking. Now I can point them to you:) she's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing sweeter in life than a toddler who is squatting down, peering at something intently. But if there is, it's maybe the bottom of those shoes she's sporting.

    She's a gem. Glad to hear that you and she get to savor this time together.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any advice on how to get to the third baby mental state without having three babies? I am in the thick of hard times with my first, who is 20 mos and a total handful. I am trying to figure out how to be more laid back and just enjoy him while he is still small, but man, everyday we have such struggles...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her! I really hope her wrists don't change before I can take photos of her again. I'm kicking myself for not getting some nice shots of them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. she's adorable, and I'm really loving your posts about the upside of having 3, since I'm pregnant with #3 myself. thanks for helping others (like me) to chill and relax a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is incredibly sweet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is just adorable. Love her outfit and those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. when did her hair get so long???? so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, she is so munchable! What a sweetheart!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so wish I could be a more relaxed parent -- I love your parenting style. I hope you don't mind, but I quoted you on my blog.

    - Amber

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh man friend she is pure sweetness...and you know I love a good outfit post ;-)

    Millie has that same dress from tea!

    happy friday
    xoxo
    jos

    ReplyDelete
  17. her hair! her outfit!

    she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy cuteness, your daughter is adorable! I love the little curls in her hair, and that face is too precious. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...