Favorite Things Party.

February 10, 2013


A month or two ago, a group of my girlfriends and I got together for dinner at a favorite restaurant.  We were lucky enough to score their private room, which means we got to be as loud and boisterous and we wanted.

It was so nice, most of all, to find time to gather and celebrate with the ladies I love during such a busy time of the year.  The food and wine were wonderful as well (thanks, Olivier!).  But I won't lie.  The fact that we all brought a favorite thing to share with all the girls was so fun and I want to do it every year from now on.

I don't know about you, but I'm always wondering which new fantastic beauty product or Trader Joe's item my girlfriends have recently discovered, and this party was the perfect way to find out.

{krista brought apple butter from a favorite restaurant in town wrapped in one of her grandmother's cloth napkins}

{some of the loot we all made out with}
I highly recommend planning one of these parties!  Mama doesn't know best....your girlfriends do!  ;-)

12 comments:

  1. So much fun! Every year - I agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I think I might have to do that with my girlfriends, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea! You have the best group of friends ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great idea! Do you bring enough for everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally doing this this year! Switching my cookie exchange party for favorite thing(s).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this idea. I am definitely tucking this one away for a future little party

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely idea!! And ok... I might have to seriously move to SD now ;) If you come visit Seattle though, we can do a much pared down 'favorite things' dinner :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. Did you set a price limit? Were there any "rules"?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea! I am definitely passing this along to my girlfriends :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm wondering about the guidelines too... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could you list what the favorite things were? Would love to know!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i absolutely love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...