1. I continue to dislike family dinner very much. There is complaining about the food (C-Man and Juju), arguing/pestering (between the same two), spills (usually Little E) and other huge messes. B is usually still working when the kids need to eat (5 p.m.) so it's usually just me overseeing the chaos. I don't like it one bit. Someone please tell me why the experts have decided Family Dinner Together Always and Forever is the single biggest indicator of a child's health, happiness and professional success. I mean really. We are together all the time. We eat breakfast and other meals together. Isn't that enough?? Sorry. I guess I needed to get it off my chest.
2. I feel a little guilty about how much I am enjoying Little E. She can do no wrong in my book. It is true she is an easy baby/toddler, but I know it has a lot to do with her being #3 and my last baby. I wasn't able to enjoy and relax the others as babies like I am her and I feel a bit bad about it.
3. When I get a break from the kids (by either having a sitter or B watch them), I come back and am just as easily frustrated by them. It seems I would have more patience, a renewed energy, fresh perspective, but really it feels like I was never away.
4. I am scared to take a Bikram Yoga class (pouring sweating and getting yelled at?), but a friend of mine is begging me to do so and swears by them. Anyone? Thoughts?
5. I'm having trouble finding the desire and time to blog when there is Pinterest and Instagram to entertain me. If you're looking for me, I am probably over here or hanging out as "missjora" on IG. (Let's follow each other!)
Anything to get off your chest, or am I the only one?
Other confessions here.