apple and pear picking.

October 2, 2011

On Friday, after C-Man got out of school, we went up to our local mountains and did a little apple and pear picking.  I have come to accept that (at this point anyway) B and I enjoy the experience way more than our kids do.  They aren't super duper excited to pick fruit, but they were very happy when we found a pear farm that had a friendly farmer ("Mr. Carl"), goats, chickens and horses.
{taste tester}
{c-man helping with the pears}
{on a mission...with big brother leading the way}
{pear tree}
{a girl, not a baby?}
{why you don't see many photos of this guy lately....I always get the "funny man" face}
{ju-ju wasn't feeling well, but she did try the apples}
{"mine"}
{bags of pears}

18 comments:

  1. Look at those little trailing pony tails! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm your girls have naturally AWESOMELY highlighted/ombre hair. I'm so jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You little people are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree with Stephanie... you make BEAUTIFUL kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh the girls with their dresses and messy hair buns. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUCH great photos! Love the shots w the length of the orchard on both side.
    Your kids are cutie pies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! I remember taking my daughter apple picking last fall and it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos are gorgeous. your children are beautiful. thank you so much for taking the time to read my post on cup of jo and for coming to visit me on my blog, too. I really appreciate your kind note. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so funny to me to see such an autumnal activity done in southern CA clothing and weather. Must be nice!

    Jora, I'm hoping I can find out from you where you found that Ju-Ju's star necklace. I'd love one for my little one. Would you mind if I email you or just replying here? Thanks!

    jhbat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jbhat: the necklace is by Atsuyo et Akiko. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the one of them marching like they're on a mission! Next year we'll have to take the girls too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously, I want E's dress for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous taste tester, just had so say.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blog.

    Where is Little E's dress from? It's so beautiful...:)

    Your whole family is beautiful actually...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two things!! what beautiful children , and what delicious pears , I would like to have some tree's pears in my backyard !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...