She Swims!

September 6, 2011

I feel like pounding my fists on my keyboard right now.  A post about our trip (yes! remember that trip?) that I have been working on for no fewer than 10 days just evaporated into thin air.  Trying not to hate on blogger too much.

As a consolation prize of sorts, I give you this video of Little E.  We recently put her through those swim lessons the other kids took, and sure enough, after 10 days of lessons, she swims!  And jumps off the side of the pool!  We've been through the lessons three times now and I still can't get over how well they work.  (p.s.  Please also feel free to disregard the fact I sound like an injured horse in the video.....)  (p.p.s. Why is the video so small??  Gah, I need serious help with blog issues right now!)


Video upload from domestic reflections on Vimeo.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Little E!!!

    (sorry about the missing post... as if Tuesday mornings after a holiday weekend aren't hard enough!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is such a little water baby! love that girl.

    and, I feel you on the blogger (though I don't want to jinx it!)... so many mysterious, annoying disappearances. hope you decide to re-write ;/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Little E! So cute. I hope you decide to re-write/post too because I miss your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love little babies swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! I wish my parents had taught me how to swim at that age. 28 and I'm still struggling in the deep end...

    Oh and I just spent about 45 minutes watching ALL of your Vimeo vids. Your kids are the CUTEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! She did such a great job!! And you don't sound like an injured horse, you sound like a proud mama. (Although your creative description made me smile. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! how old is she? looks like i need to get my little one in some swim lessons!! i think she is ready, she is 2 1/2. love your blog!

    DEY@ sidewalksandsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. When my son was 4 years old he started to learn how swimming , It was really important in his life because he loved the swimming ... he is a professional swimmer today

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...